Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Aunt Sue - Surprise Guests





Today I felt the urge to call my Aunt Sue. I have fond memories of my Aunt Sue taking my cousin Jennifer and I to their beach house during the summer, popping pop corn and letting pop into the air so we could catch it as well as some other great memories. I believe the Sue, like my dear mother , is a gifted psychic who just hasnt developed her skills formally. Anyway today we were talking on the phone and were on the subject of my Uncle Jackie who passed over three years ago. All of the sudden I got a tingling sensation on my forehead between my eye brows. Its a familiar sensation that lets me know Im about to get a message from the other side. My Aunt lives in the bible belt, but i know she is open to spirit communication, but I dont want to freak her out or do anything to offender her religious beliefs. So I gingerly try and keep up with our conversation as I start getting names and dates. I finally just out right start asking her is she is familiar with these names. Gave her "Sam" the date 1942, Ester and get this name "BOOBY". Turns out Sam was her first husbands father's name who adored her, Ester was an aunt of hers who she just today started journaling about after 20 yrs of not thinking about her that much. Now onto "BOOBY. I have to give you the way Spirit gave me the name for you to really appreciate this. I was almost afraid to tell this to my aunt who is in her 60's for fear that she might reach through the phone and spank me like a kid for being vulgar. Anyway I say a lady clutching her right breast saying to me " this is my name" It was odd and shocking to me.... I got the name Booby or Titty.. Turns out I had an Aunt Ruth who her sisters called "Booby". Booby's daughter died yesterday morning. I guess that was Booby's was of letting us know she was around and had collected her daughter yesterday to help her over to the other side. Strange story yes, but I found it comforting in a parental way after I had found out about the recent passing of her daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment