Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Spirit at the Gym - Healing

Funny how this stuff works. I went to Ballys to work out as I do every week day morning. As I was stepping into the parking lot I ran across a guy in his mid 40s sobbing. Im normally a very private person and dont intrude but I asked him if everything was ok. He looked up at me embarrased and said he was just having a hard day. I told him I was sorry and hoped his day went better and gave him a pat on the back. That opened up the floodgates and he went on to say that he had just lost someone last week and wish he could have told them goodbye. The tears started to flow again.

I immediately got the name Marsha. Green box of letters. And saw a red honda SUV pull up in my minds eye.

So im nervous at this point. I dont want to give out info im not sure applies to this guy. Taking a risk I asked him if he knew a Marsha. I thought he was going to jump out of his skin and asked how I knew her? He said its a small world. Then he recounted his steps.

I said that sometimes I am able to communicate with people who have passed over.

Turns our Marsha was his wife of 18 yrs who passed away last week. I told him she said that she is telling him goodbye now and loves him very much. He continues to cry. I went on to tell him that she is watching over him and will communicate with him through a song a dream or a thought. I then told him about the red Honda SUV. He pointed to his car in the parking lot, her Honda SUV she drove and walked me over to it, opened the back hatch and showed me a green paper covered box of clothes he was taking to his sister in laws house after the gym.

He said I dont know how I did what I did but felt better and was thankful. He wanted to go for breakfast and ask questions. I was late for an appointment. But agreed to talk to him again at the gym.

Touchy situation. I think I made a new friend or at least work out buddy. I dont know if Marsha will visit me again with a message again but am thankful I was part of her healing her husbands heart maybe even just a little.


Healing energy -- photograph by Elan Sun Star

No comments:

Post a Comment