Monday, August 31, 2009

What are these Chakra things?




Chakras are energy centers that run from the base of your spine out the top, or crown, of your head. The word chakra is a Sanskrit word, meaning wheel or disc. There are seven major chakras, each a circular wheel of light spinning in your energetic system, associated with certain body parts, a color, stone, element, and function. By learning to tune into the energy of your chakras, you can begin to utilize your own personal power. I often felt a "sensation" over certain chakras but really had no in depth knowledge as to what they were or what they did until about 5 yrs ago.

For me personally i can feel a light pressure between my eye brows when I start getting a message from the other side. I can feel a fluttering of this energy or spirit and i make sure I turn my attention to myself to bring out the message.

Before I really knew what i was doing I would dismiss the feeling as an itch or something. Now its reproduced itself and proven itself as a reliable way for me to know that I am about to get a message from a discarnate or the other side. Ok yes discarnate is a fancy word for spirit or someone passed over. I picked that up from a Brazilian study group here in NYC called Spiritists, not "Spiritualists". They are the Southern Baptists of all Metaphysicians/Spiritualists. They really emphasize the need to work with your own personal chakra system and develop personal energy atunement.

Speaking of Atunement!


You must check this guy out on my radio station:
www.lightliferadio.com
Peter Goldbeck is his name. He is a very talented and advanced pranic (energy healer). Peter does a show that can be heard Mondays at 12pm est named " Understanding and Activating Your Power to Heal"
I also run his atunement everyday at 12noon Monday - Friday.

Peter uses your energy centers or Chakras to atune you to your personal power and ability to heal. No Im not saying he or you for that matter will make disease vanish, but will/can help you facilitate healing.

Many psychics see the development of their chakras as essential to being able to properly connect with other people's/spirit energy.

This takes us to the word Medium.... When we raise our energy or vibrations the curtain between this world and the otherside becomes thinner.... there is a meeting space or "medium" for communication.

Hopefully I haven't lost you on this one but wanted to convey how important Chakras really are.

Use the chart above. Do a meditation from youtube. It really works and with practice I can promise you will feel something starting to stir.

1 comment: